Terms of Service
I. Cognition and acceptance clause
1.YOYOSHOP provides website services (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") in accordance with these Terms of Service. When a member completes the YOYOSHOP membership registration process or begins to use the service, it means that he has read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of the Terms of Service and fully accept the current and future derivative services and contents of the service. YOYOSHOP reserves the right to modify or change the contents of these Terms of Service at any time. The revised Terms of Service will be posted on the website. YOYOSHOP will not notify the members individually. Members are advised to pay attention to such modifications or changes at any time. Members who continue to use the Service after any modification or change are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to accept such modifications or changes. If you do not agree to the above terms of service revision or update, or do not accept any of the other terms of the Terms of Service, Members should immediately stop using the Service.
2. If the member is a minor under the age of 20, the parent (or guardian) of the member should read, understand and agree to all the contents of this agreement and subsequent changes and modifications before registering as a member, using or Continue to use the service. When a member uses or continues to use YOYOSHOP, it is presumed that the parent (or guardian) of the member has read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of this agreement and subsequent changes.
3. Members and YOYOSHOP agree to use all content of the Service, including meanings, etc., in the form of electronic documents.
4. In order to ensure the protection of the member's personal data, privacy and consumer rights, the member's personal data will be used in the course of the transaction. In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the Personal Data Protection Act, the following matters are to be notified:
Purpose of the collection: The purpose of the collection is to conduct marketing, consumer, customer management and services, online shopping and other e-commerce services and surveys, statistics and research analysis (legal specific project number is O 4 O, O Nine O , one four eight, one five seven). YOYOSHOP will collect personal data by joining the membership process or through the process of trading.
Personal data categories collected:
The personal information collected by YOYOSHOP on the website includes,
(1) C001 recognizes individuals: such as the member's name, address, phone number, email and other information.
(2) C011 personal description: for example: gender, date of birth, etc.
Utilization period, region, object and method:
(1) Period: The date on which the member party requests to stop using or YOYOSHOP to stop providing the service.
(2) Region: Members' personal data will be used in Taiwan.
(3) Use of objects and methods: In addition to the functions of member management and customer management search for YOYOSHOP, members' personal data collection will also be used for identification, financial services, logistics services, marketing and publicity. The examples are as follows:
a. When using the services provided by YOYOSHOP as a member, the member information is automatically displayed on the page.
b. For the conduct of trading: members are engaged in goods, services, purchases, participation in prizes, etc., or engage in other transactions, about goods distribution, labor service, price payment, reply to customers, YOYOSHOP Member inquiries, related after-sales services and other necessary business for the transaction.
c. Promotional advertising or marketing, etc.: Provide members with information such as various electronic magazines, and provide information related to services through email, mail, telephone, etc. The content or advertisements viewed by the members are based on the customer's personal attributes or purchase records, and the browsing records of the YOYOSHOP website, etc., for personalization, analysis of member use services, development of new services, or improvement of existing services. Contact members for comments on polls, events, message boards, etc., or other service related matters.
d. Respond to the customer's inquiry: Respond to the inquiry made by the member to YOYOSHOP by email, mail, fax, telephone or any other direct indirect contact.
e. Included in other business: The use necessary for the service of YOYOSHOP with the purpose of use of a to d.
f. Information provision for individual service providers: When a member makes an appointment, subscript, purchase, participate in a prize-winning activity or apply for other transactions for the service provider's goods or services, YOYOSHOP is within the scope necessary for the exchange. The member's profile is provided to the service provider and the service provider is responsible for managing the profile. YOYOSHOP will use the stipulations to give the service provider the obligation to process personal data in accordance with the principle of protecting the privacy of the members, but there is no guarantee that the service provider will comply. For details, please contact each service provider.
g. Others: When providing individual services, personal data may also be used in addition to the purposes specified above. The gist of the individual service will be posted on the web page of the individual service.
Member's rights to personal data:
The parties to the collection of personal data by YOYOSHOP may exercise the following rights to YOYOSHOP in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act:
(1) Query or request to view.
(2) Request for a copy.
(3) Request to add or correct.
(4) Request to stop collecting, processing, or utilizing.
(5) Request to delete.
Members who wish to exercise the above rights can apply with YOYOSHOP customer service.
Please note! Failure to provide the necessary information to join the membership may result in the inability to access the full service or the total inability to use the service.
Second, the member's registration obligations
In order to use the Service, Members agree to the following:
Provide the correct and up-to-date information of the member according to the instructions of this service registry, and may not be registered as a member in the name of a third party. Each member can only register and log in to one account, and cannot register and log in again.
Maintain and update member profiles in real time to ensure they are correct for the best service.
YOYOSHOP reserves the right to suspend or terminate the member's account without prior notice if the member provides any wrong or untrue information, or fails to provide the information as required, or lacks the necessary information, or has a re-registered account number. And refuse to use all or part of the service.
Fourth, member account, password and security
1. After completing the registration process for this service, members will obtain a specific password and member account, maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account number, which is the responsibility of the member. Any member who enters the member's account number and password in accordance with the prescribed method and the login information, whether or not entered by himself, will be presumed to be used by the member himself. The member shall be fully responsible for all actions taken with the password and the account number.
2. Members agree to the following:
Members will immediately notify YOYOSHOP if their password or account has been stolen or any other security issue has occurred.
Each time the connection is completed, the member's account is used.
The member's account number, password and membership rights are for personal use and enjoyment only by members, and may not be transferred, transferred or used in conjunction with others.
If the account number and password are stolen, improperly used or other YOYOSHOP cannot identify whether it is used by the person himself or herself, the damage caused by this will not be borne by YOYOSHOP because the certificate is attributable to YOYOSHOP. .
If YOYOSHOP knows that the member's account password is actually fraudulently used by others, it will immediately suspend the use of the account (including the processing of the transaction generated by the account).
When the member agrees to use the Facebook account to log in to use the service, the password of the Facebook account is processed by the Facebook website, YOYOSHOP will not be exposed to the password, and each Facebook account can only be bound to a YOYOSHOP member account to log in. For YOYOSHOP, when you log in to use the service by logging in to your Facebook account and password, the login account represents the member. Any use of the service by the user is considered as the member's behavior and must be subject to the YOYOSHOP membership terms. The various conventions. Members must properly set up, maintain and maintain their Facebook account and password, including but not limited to the use of the service at the end of the time should log out of the service's website and log out of the Facebook account at the same time.
If a member leaks his or her personal data, password or payment information and gives third parties an opportunity to use it, the member must be fully responsible for the actions of the third party. YOYOSHOP may, at any time, suspend or terminate the provision of this program to use the Facebook account to log in to use the Service.
5. Protection of children and adolescents
In order to ensure the safety of children and adolescents using the Internet and to avoid violations of their privacy rights, parents (or guardians) should fulfill the following obligations: Children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by the whole process when they use the service. Adolescents under the age of 18 who are under the age of 18 should also consider whether to give consent before using the service.
6. User's compliance obligations and commitments
Members undertake not to use the Service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal way, and undertake to comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of China and all international practices using the Internet. If the member is a user other than the Republic of China, and agree to abide by the laws of the country or region. The Member agrees and warrants that the Service may not be used to engage in violations of the rights or interests of others, including but not limited to:
Publish or transmit any defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, defamatory, false, public order or good customs or other unlawful words, pictures or any form of file
Infringe or damage YOYOSHOP or other people's reputation, privacy, business secrets, trademarks, copyrights, patents, other intellectual property rights and other rights
Violation of confidentiality obligations under the law or contract
Use the service in the name of others
Transfer or distribute computer viruses
Engage in commercial activities without prior authorization of YOYOSHOP
Publish, transmit, send spam, chain letters, illegal or multi-level marketing messages and advertisements without YOYOSHOP permission; or store any infringement of intellectual property rights or violations of laws and regulations
Acting on other users or third parties of the service that are bothered, unpleasant, or contrary to general online etiquette
Other acts that do not conform to the purpose of use provided by the Service or YOYOSHOP have a valid reason to believe that it is inappropriate
7. Changes in service content and electronic newspapers and EDM transmissions
1. Members agree that YOYOSHOP provides the scope of the Service, and YOYOSHOP may, depending on the business needs and actual circumstances, increase, decrease, change or terminate the project or content of the related services, and do not need to notify the members individually.
2. Members agree that YOYOSHOP may add, modify or terminate related activities according to the actual implementation, and choose the best way to inform members.
3. members agree that YOYOSHOP may occasionally send e-newsletters or product information (EDM) to the e-mail account that the member is logged into. When a member receives a message and refuses to accept marketing, YOYOSHOP will stop sending marketing messages.
Eight, the service is stopped, interrupted
YOYOSHOP will maintain the normal operation of the system and services in accordance with generally reasonable technology and methods. However, YOYOSHOP reserves the right to stop or discontinue the provision of the Service in the following circumstances:
YOYOSHOP website electronic communication equipment for necessary maintenance and construction
In the event of a sudden failure of an electronic communication device
The electronic communication service applied for by the YOYOSHOP website was stopped and the service could not be provided.
Due to force majeure factors such as natural disasters or other factors that cannot be attributed to YOYOSHOP, the YOYOSHOP website cannot provide services.
Nine, trading behavior
1. Members use the Service to conduct transactions in accordance with the number of confirmed products and price mechanism provided by YOYOSHOP.
2. Members agree to use the service to order products. YOYOSHOP still reserves the right not to accept orders or cancel shipments until the YOYOSHOP notice confirms the transaction. After the member issues a order notification to YOYOSHOP, the system will automatically send a notification of acceptance, but this notice is not an order confirmation notice. YOYOSHOP will inform you about the establishment of the transaction. If the trading conditions (including but not limited to specifications, content descriptions, pictures, etc.) are incorrect due to the subject matter or service of the order content, YOYOSHOP still has to reject the order within two working days after the order is placed.
3. Members may refuse to trade or suspend cancellation if they use the service to order products and if they return or cancel the order, or if any YOYOSHOP thinks it is inappropriate and causes any trouble or damage to YOYOSHOP. Delivery method of goods payment, or permanent cancellation of membership. If the products ordered by the member belong to the following situations: (1) pre-purchased goods (2) the product page shows no stock (3) the goods must be transferred, due to the characteristics of the commodity trading, if the goods are missing, or the manufacturer cannot provide the goods for any reason When the goods cause the order to be unsuccessful, YOYOSHOP will inform you in the most appropriate way (by email, supplemented by telephone, post or fax).
X. Limitation and exclusion of liability
1. The functions provided by this service are provided according to the current status of the function. YOYOSHOP does not bear any express or implied meaning for its performance, speed, integrity, reliability, safety and correctness. Warranty liability.
2.YOYOSHOP does not guarantee that emails or their contents transmitted by web pages, servers, domains, etc. of the Service will not contain harmful substances such as computer viruses; nor will the transmission, storage and storage of emails, files or materials be correct. YOYOSHOP shall not be liable for damages caused by disconnection, error or the like due to failure, loss or error in the transmission or storage of the mail, file or data.
XI. Protection of intellectual property rights
The software or programs used by 1.YOYOSHOP and all content on the website, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, materials, website structure, website layout, and web design, are owned by YOYOSHOP or other rights holders. Intellectual property rights, including but not limited to trademark rights, patents, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how. No one may use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, publish, perform a restoration project, decompile, or reversely translate. If a member wants to quote or reprint the aforementioned software, program or website content, he/she must obtain prior written consent from YOYOSHOP or other rights holders. Respect for intellectual property rights is a member's obligation. If there is a violation, the member shall be liable for damages to YOYOSHOP (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees).
2. Under the principle of respecting the intellectual property rights of others, the members agree not to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others when using the services of YOYOSHOP.
3. If a member has an infringement, YOYOSHOP may suspend all or part of the service or may cancel the member's account.
4. If you find that the intellectual property rights have been infringed, please inform YOYOSHOP customer service of the infringement and contact information, together with a statement of truth and possession of legal and intellectual property rights.
12. Member's authorization for YOYOSHOP
Members agree that the YOYOSHOP website may collect, process, store, transmit and use such information to provide users with other information or services, or to make membership statistics, Or conduct a survey or research on the conduct of the Internet, or for any legal use. If a member has no legal right to authorize others to use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, or publicly disclose a material and transfer the foregoing rights to a third party, do not upload, transmit, or import the data without authorization. Or provide to YOYOSHOP. Any information uploaded, transmitted, imported or provided to YOYOSHOP by a member is deemed to have allowed YOYOSHOP to unconditionally use, modify, reproduce, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute and publicly publish such information, and may transfer the foregoing rights. Authorize others, and members have no objection to this. Members shall ensure that YOYOSHOP uses, modifies, reproduces, publicly broadcasts, reproduces, distributes, distributes, publicly publishes, or authorizes such materials without infringing the intellectual property rights of any third party, otherwise it shall be liable for damages to YOYOSHOP (including Not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees, etc.).
XIII. Special Authorization Matters
Due to the use of the online transactions or activities provided by the Service, it may be necessary to complete the delivery or retrieval of the goods (or gifts, etc.) through the home delivery or shipping industry. Therefore, the member agrees and authorizes YOYOSHOP to view the online transaction or The needs and purposes of the event will be provided by the member and the personal information necessary for the distribution (such as the recipient's name, delivery address, contact telephone number, etc.) to the home delivery company and related manufacturers to facilitate the completion of the goods. (or giveaways, etc.) for distribution and retrieval.
14. Refuse or terminate the use of members
Members agree that YOYOSHOP may be based on the consideration of maintaining transaction security for any reason, including but not limited to lack of use, or in violation of the express provisions and spirit of these Terms of Service, termination of the member's password, account number (or any part thereof) or the Service (or Use of any part thereof, or remove and remove any Member Content from the Service. In addition, the Member agrees that YOYOSHOP shall not be liable to the Member or any third party if the use of the Service (or any part thereof) is terminated.
15. The applicable law and the court of jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of these Terms of Service, as well as disputes or disputes arising out of these Terms of Service or between members and YOYOSHOP due to trading, shall be handled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China, and the Taiwan New North District Court shall be the court of first instance. However, if the law has other provisions for the jurisdiction of the court, it should still be subject to its provisions.